Thursday, March 21, 2013

#10 Career Planning




















Name: AVILA, JOAN M.
 Section: BEED 4-2
 Contact Number: 09207942429
    1. Describe your experience on EDUC165 Distance Learning. Indicate the pros and cons.
My experienced on EDUC165 Distance Learning is good. It is not hard for me because the school where I was assigned was having a computer and an internet connection where I can access and do the activity. It was easy and I can get connected with my friends and classmates. I don’t need any materials or textbooks as long as I have a computer and internet connection.

Evaluate the course. (Both positive & negative comments are welcome and will be greatly appreciated by the instructor for improvement)



Comments
 It was easier because the materials are available.
Not all students have a computer and internet connection so it is also cost money.
It is much better if the materials were given earlier because the students have also a field practice.
Be clear in giving directions in the different titles of the modules.
Thank you.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment