Tuesday, March 19, 2013

#6 Reflection Global Classroom



http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/319699/illegal-mining-logging-blamed-for-high-death-toll-in-compostela-valley




Logging in the Compostela Valley
REFLECTION: 

             God’s creation is a responsibility that the Lord gave to every man since He created this world and its permanence remains until today.
 However, man has reversed God’s order instead it is creation/creatures that became responsible over men which men did follow. To date, greed for power, money and prestige has destroyed men after their destruction of all that was given them. Men forgot its mission gradually, little by little, then to a great extent.
All of these surrounding realities are manifestations of men’s neglect of the environment. Illegal logging and mining is the cause of the incident. Corrupt local politicians and military officials are involved in the illegal logging and mining. If they did their job in evacuating the people, the death of people would not have happened. It is really a time to make the death penalty the punishment for corruption. The hundreds and even the thousands of lives lost because of the corrupt practices can no longer and must never be ignored. I expect government will need to make efforts to lessen the impact of natural calamity. We as a citizen should help and contribute by clearing the drainage; tree planting to help absorbed the rain water and helping the victims by proper medical care to affected families and insuring that there will be ready rescue equipment.
We need to take care for our mother earth. Today it is clear nature has spoken. There is a strong message for all of us and we need to wake up now though seemingly it may be too late. Yet there’s always hope.  


4. Listen to the music of other countries and learn to sing one song. Video record you singing it. Post the lyrics.






I can almost see it 
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying "You'll never reach it"
Every step I'm taking every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
but I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going
And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on
'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!
Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about; it's all about the climb
Keep the faith; keep your faith, whoa


No comments:

Post a Comment